Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


What a great Thanksgiving! The whole family was able to get together and we even managed to get some family pictures done!  Thank you Cheyenne for taking all these fabulous pictures!

The "Ladies"

  
The "Gentlemen"

The Henderson Family

 The Perry Family

The Crandall Family

 We did make the BEST turkey we have ever made this year!  I will post the recipe on "See Them Cook"!

 
After we ate at my parents we headed to the "Beal" household for round 2 and Benett was pleased as punch!
 
Brigitte posed for me in front of the Christmas Tree.  I attempted to get a picture of Spencer but he was just too faster riding around the living room on his bike!


1 comment:

  1. I just stole the cute picture of you & Curt and Brigitte & Spencer for my book :)
    I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete