Friday, November 29, 2013

Festival of Trees

Thankfully the babies stayed in long enough for me to enjoy one of my all time favorite holiday traditions, going to "Festival of Trees".  It was so much fun!  My Dad, Curtis and I met with Addie, Eli, Parker, Paxton, and dear friends that we consider family Cheyenne, Tim, Mich, and Olivia at Cafe Ole for a non traditional meal before the event. * Note to self NEVER go to Cafe Ole in down town Boise... bad chips and salsa, cold food, not pleasant service, no bueno!  After dinner we walked to the "Festival of Trees" where we met up with Megan, Kyler, and Krew.  I was SO pregnant and SO large at the time I called ahead and found out they had wheelchairs so...... I got myself a wheelchair so i could fully enjoy the festival!  When I was younger my favorite part of festival of trees a was watching all the people playing different caricatures like the "Queen of Hearts" and "Captain Hook" but now as an adult my favorite part of the festival is watching my nephews and friends children all wrapped up in the magic of all the trees, candy, hot chocolate, and Santa.  I cant wait to take Carter and Charlie next year!












  












  


No comments:

Post a Comment